Friday, November 18, 2011

Animation Inbetweening Pt. 2 - Stitch and Fruit

The second installment of our course in animation inbetweening did not really focus all that much on inbetweening. The assigment we were given was to take our scenes of Stitch made during the Drawing for Animation course and draw the missing inbetweens. Personally, my animation was very (read: all too) rough. With no clear single lines to inbetween, I had to more or less clean up my animation before being able to inbetween it (which I believe is also the order of the work process out in the industry, truth be told). Fortunatly, this meant that I was given a chance to go over the animation itself aswell, making pretty much everything better. Here's a linetest of the result:


For a comparison to the old rough version, here's a link to that blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment